Thursday, December 29, 2011

Strong Enough by Matthew West


You must, You must think I'm strong 
To give me what I'm going through 
Well forgive me 
Forgive me if I'm wrong 
But this looks like more than I can do 
On my own
(Chorus)
I know I'm not strong enough to be 
Everything that I'm supposed to be 
I give up 
I'm not stong enough 
Hands of mercy won't you cover me 
Lord right now I'm asking you to be 
Strong enough 
Strong enough 
For the both of us 
(Verse2)
Well, maybe, maybe that's the point 
To reach the point of giving up
Cause when I'm finally 
Finally at rock bottom 
Well, that's when I start looking up 
And reaching out 
(Bridge)
Cause I'm broken 
Down to nothing 
But I'm still holding on to the one thing 
You are God 
and You are strong 
When I am weak 


I can do all things 
Through Christ who gives me strength 
And I don't have to be 
Strong enough 
Strong enough 

No comments:

Post a Comment